Good LINUX/ Fedora Reference Books????

Andy Oram andyo at oreilly.com
Tue Jul 19 20:54:24 UTC 2005

I feel it reasonable to mention our book on SELinux:

  SELinux
  ISBN: 0596007167
  Author: Bill McCarty

I believe it's still the only book devoted to the subject.
It came out before targeted policies, though. I would like
to update the book to cover this critical Red Hat/Fedora
innovation, but the author and I don't have a plan in place
yet to do that.

Andy Oram  O'Reilly Media                     email: andyo at oreilly.com
Editor     90 Sherman Street                       voice: 617-499-7479
           Cambridge, MA 02140-3233                  fax: 617-661-1116
           USA                         http://www.praxagora.com/andyo/
Stories at Web site:
The Bug in the Seven Modules     Code the Obscure     The Disconnected