Up2Date

David Mamanakis Efialtis at Efialtis.com
Wed Jul 20 14:28:14 UTC 2005

I know I prolly could search the archives, but I have to get to work...
I was wondering what I have to fix to get Up2Date to works...

1) I install and start Fedora Core 3.
2) I start Up2Date and it searches and finds updates
3) From the primary list of updates, I select the Kernel updates (3)
4) I click next till I get the "Dependency Search"
5) It NEVER comes out of this state

It will remain searching for dependencies for weeks...it won't actually
finish this cycle, and it never updates anything...it never downloads the
updates...

So, what do I have to do differently, what do I need to fix?

Thanks!

--E