OpenLDAP vs Fedora DS

Joe Tseng joetseng at jtseng.org
Wed Jul 20 22:27:39 UTC 2005

Could anyone provide guidance regarding which software I should use?  My
primary issue is that my machine doesn't have a whole lot of memory or
housepower; I installed RH DS once and it seemed like it requires alot in
terms of hardware.  There are going to be only two of us (three once the
toddler learns how to hunt and peck) so I can't imagine I'd need alot.  OTOH
I still haven't figured out how to configure OpenLDAP properly so maybe I
would be swayed by ease of use.

Also can anyone recommend any GUI directory mgmt tools?  Thx.

---

Joe Tseng

"I can be Googled.  Therefore I am."