changing voice with festival

Luis A. Florit fedoralist at luisflorit.endjunk.com
Thu Jul 21 02:58:14 UTC 2005

> > By the way, Matthew, here is a thought: you may consider including
> > multisyn in FC Extras or so, in not in the Core. After all, Open Office
> > RPMs are like 200 MB or so, isn't that right?
>
> Yeah, it's a possibility. However, Open Office has a lot broader appeal than
> a few extra voices, and that's a lot of disk space on mirrors. If there's
> enough demand for it, though, hey, why not.

Please, add me to the list!
I find festival a superb package.
But the spanish support is very limited. That el-voice is ugly...
I tried to compile the OGI packages, but failed miserably (perhaps
some GCC4 issue).
I also tried the HST site, but I found no spanish in there.
Do you have any suggestion?
Where can I find spanish voices?

Thanks!

Luis.