Bind Question

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Thu Jul 21 12:48:22 UTC 2005

Am Do, den 21.07.2005 schrieb edwarner99 at yahoo.com um 13:45:

> Why, when I receive updats to bind does it install and
> change my folder write permissions?
> This is the second or third time this has happened.

Can you please be specific which permissions are false from your point
of view after a bind update? If it is a packaging mistake, then we need
a bugzilla add. But maybe the bind maintainer expects permissions need
to be differently than you think.

Alexander

Serendipity 14:46:36 up 5 days, 19:19, load average: 0.15, 0.12, 0.09