Bittorrent in Firefox on FC4not linking to torrent files

Dave Gutteridge dave at tokyocomedy.com
Thu Jul 21 12:58:39 UTC 2005

    Recently I downloaded Bittorrent. I understand that, unlike most
programs, it doesn't have it's own interface, but instead is simply
launched when when one downloads a torrent from the web browser.
    But when I click on a torrent link, nothing happens. I went to
browse for the application, but I can't find bittorrent. I checked with
yumex, and the bittorrent application is installed.
    Where do I go within Firefox to get it to connect torrent files to
the Bittorrent application?

Dave