Catharsis - slowly my FC4 world crumbles around me

David Cary Hart fedora at tqmcube.com
Thu Jul 21 16:42:28 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-07-21 at 21:55 +0900, Dave Gutteridge wrote:
> > I doubt you really want to wait another 5-6 months
>
> Oh, I misunderstood the schedule.
>
> Okay, so... is wiping the partition and starting fresh going to be a
> likely improvement over trying to make FC4 work?

Opinions are like . . .  but I seriously doubt it. Let's focus on one at
a time. The DVD might be a good place to start. What are the contents
of /etc/auto.misc (just the uncommented contents)?
--
   Tired of spam? Do YOUR part: http://www.BoulderPledge.org
      * Eliminate Spam:         http://www.TQMcube.com/spam_trap.htm