Wiki Software and exporting into plain TXT

Ow Mun Heng Ow.Mun.Heng at wdc.com
Fri Jul 22 07:57:47 UTC 2005

Hi,

I've looked at the various wikis - wikipedia, pmwiki, trac and found
that majority of the features I want is there. (I think I would prefer
pmwiki since it doesn't need a database)

The only thing which escapes me which I would like to ask is, the
formatting. I noticed that in all wikis there is the ''Italic'', {{{ }}}
and such. Since my main purpose for using a wiki is for collaborative
editing of documentation, I would like to find out how one can export
the resultant Text into a plain TXT file (copy and paste directly from
the browser comes to mind.) without the '' '', {{{ }}} etc.

Is it possible?

Thanks for any comments.

--
Ow Mun Heng