Problem compiling kernel.

Martin Carlsson martin.carlsson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 10:54:39 UTC 2005

Oh, Im sorry! This is the first time I'm using a mailinglist.
And how do I reply to a post? I've tried opening the attached mails but
my client (Thunderbird) wont let me reply.

Anyway im still getting the same error even with the

make all;make modules_install;make install

command.

comm.c: In function `comm_free':
comm.c:767: error: label at end of compound statement
make[2]: *** [comm.o] Fel 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/linux-2.4.26/hpc'
make[1]: *** [first_rule] Fel 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/linux-2.4.26/hpc'
make: *** [_dir_hpc] Fel 2