mplayer plugin for firefox....video dies before the end of the clip

Neal Wilkinson forums.lists at comcast.net
Fri Jul 22 12:33:44 UTC 2005

I know this isn't a firefox or mplayer list but I can't find anything in
their archives about this. When I watch a video in the browser using the
mplayer plugin it almost always dies before it gets to the end of the
movie (black box where the movie was and sound off) If its short and I
watch it two or three times sometimes I can see the whole thing (were
talking a meg or less). Does anyone else have this issue or know about
it?

Neal