Printer config hangs

Bob Taylor brtaylor at sanfelipe.com.mx
Fri Jul 22 06:59:05 UTC 2005

I first installed Fedora Core 0.9 from Red Hat 6.2 Alpha then installed
Fedora Core 1.0 Alpha.

When I start the system-printer-config program it will hang with nearly
100% CPU usage. This happens in two places to date. One is on start up
showing it's loading the printer files. The other is writing the config
to disk. I must eventually press the reset button. I have seen no other
person with this problem posting either here or on the fedora list.

Anyone here can give me a hint as to why this goes into an apparent loop
in 2 different places? Only on *my* Alpha box?

Bob