Problem compiling kernel.

Mike McCarty mike.mccarty at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 22 17:11:16 UTC 2005

Martin Carlsson wrote:
> Oh, Im sorry! This is the first time I'm using a mailinglist.
> And how do I reply to a post? I've tried opening the attached mails but
> my client (Thunderbird) wont let me reply.

[snip]

I use Thunderbird, and the way I do it is to put the
indicator bar (mine is blue) over the e-mail I want
to respond to, and click on the Reply button above.

If you are set so that HTML is your default edit mode
(mine is not) then you need to use SHIFT-CLICK (hold
down one of the shift buttons, and click the left
mouse button) so as not to clutter this echo with
HTML.

I guess this question was really OT here, but since this
is a pretty much helpful group, I hope no one minds that
I answered.

Mike