FC4 rpm not working properly---solved

Rodrigo López Negrete de la Fuente soyrush at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 18:28:20 UTC 2005

I finally solved the problem. I got an answer I another forum,
somebody suggested that, since I had just upgraded from FC3 to FC4,
and since I'm using SELinux, that maybe relabeling my filesystem
should work. So in gnome I went to Desktop-->System
Settings-->Security Level. There I activated the "Relabel on next
boot" box in SELinux, rebooted... and the problems were gone.

So thanks to all who replied to this mail.
cheers,
Rodrigo