Greeting or Gnome Crashing FC4

Avron Olshewsky avrono at neuralworks.plus.com
Sat Jul 23 18:01:46 UTC 2005

Hi,

I downloaded and installed the ISO FC4-i386-DVD.iso on hardware ABIT NF7
with 1GB Ram and a 200 GB Seagate HD. Motherboard has onboard graphics.
I had to install FC in text mode as the Graphical install wizard kept on
crashing. The OS is installed , I get to the log in screen which allows
me to log on then Gnome crashes back to logon screen so does KDE.
Also the final configuration wizard crashes.

ANyone have any ideas what I can do to fix this , or is this a CR issue
?

Thanks
Avron