How to point to my kickstart file

Dan Track dan.track at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 15:48:01 UTC 2005

Hi

I've made a kickstart file, and I'm having problem on configuring
kickstart to use it. Basically its on my hardrive, here's the pc
layout:

/dev/ida/c0d0p2 on / type ext3 (rw)

my file is in:

/tftpboot/linux-install/kickstart/mine.cfg

The problem is on pxeboot the client never picks up the kickstart
file:, here's the configuration in for the location of the kickstart
from the pxeboot "default" file:

label 5
  kernel STD-APP-RHEL-3.0-ES/vmlinuz
  append initrd=STD-APP-RHEL-3.0-ES/initrd.img ramdisk_size=10000
ks=hd:c0d0p2/tftpboot/linux-install/kickstart/standard-l3-es.cfg

I've also tried:

ks=hd:ida/c0d0p2/tftpboot/linux-install/kickstart/standard-l3-es.cfg

Can anyone suggest any ideas.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Dan