update gives me broken /etc/yum.repos.d/atrpms.repo file

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Mon Jul 25 22:39:30 UTC 2005

On Mon, Jul 25, 2005 at 12:28:38PM -0400, Robert P. J. Day wrote:

>   ok, another "yum update" issue.  after a recent update, i got a
> whack of new /etc/yum.repos.d/*.repo files as part of the
> medley-package-config package, which included a new (and apparently
> broken) atrpms.repo file.

What's its contents and what does

rpm -V medley-package-config

say? I guess it will indicate the /etc/yum.repos.d/atrpms.repo file
having been altered or similar.

Note that medley-package-config is not for the faint of heart. It
contains all known repos including ones that are known to not care for
conflicts. There is also no prioritizing, as this should be done be
the user. E.g. deal with medlea-package-repo as a template for
creating your own preferences.

--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net