update gives me broken /etc/yum.repos.d/atrpms.repo file

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Mon Jul 25 22:41:02 UTC 2005

On Mon, Jul 25, 2005 at 05:39:40PM +0100, Paul Howarth wrote:
> Robert P. J. Day wrote:
> >  ok, another "yum update" issue.  after a recent update, i got a
> >whack of new /etc/yum.repos.d/*.repo files as part of the
> >medley-package-config package, which included a new (and apparently
> >broken) atrpms.repo file.
>
> Sounds like ATrpms is self-destructing ;-)

I recently watched "fight club", so that may have left some
traces. ;)

Anyway, as mentioned in another mail, medley-package-config is not for
a stable config. If you want stability go atrpms-package-config.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net