Screensavers in FC4... and other things.

David Fernandez dfernandez at cct.co.uk
Tue Jul 26 16:32:51 UTC 2005

    Hi there,

    Several questions for all you guys, sorry if some of them are  too easy.

    1.- Where are, or where can I get the usual screensavers that were present in FC3, and that doesn't seem to be (or haven't installed properly) in FC4?

    2.- How can I access to url's like www.mysite.com:87?, In mozilla and epiphany included in FC4 & FC3 always appears a message telling me that the port 87 has been disabled for security reasons... And I couldn;t find the setting to enable it.

    3.- When trying to send messages with evolution 2.2.2 included in FC4 the Exchange 2000 Server crashes !, the rest of operations seem to work well. Any ideas?

    Thanks in advance.