Where's apt for core 4?

Dan Burke dburke at techteam.com
Wed Jul 27 12:04:27 UTC 2005

I'm wondering if I missed out on something.  Where is apt for C4?

To date I've just upgraded my pc using apt, but the repositories I had
been using seemed to not have as many files for C4, and there doesn't
seem to be anything for C4.  I had found specific packages for C1 & C2,
but never saw one for C3, and can't find squat for C4.  Doesn't look
good :(

Any guidance would be great (just a URL to get me started would be fine;
I don't expect everything to be spelled out for me).

Dan.

This e-mail transmission is strictly confidential
and intended solely for the person or organization
to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged
and confidential information and if you are not the
intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or
take any action in reliance on it. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender as soon as possible and delete the e-mail
message and any attachment(s).

This message has been scanned for viruses
by TechTeam's email gateway.