FC4 Installation problem

Bisi ade_bisi at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 27 15:00:19 UTC 2005

After two attempts, I was finally able to get anaconda
to install FC4
on IBM
xSeries 240 server in text mode. I edited file
/usr/share/hwdata/Cards
inserting the blank line as suggested in the trail for
bug# 157972. I then ran kudzu, supplying the
root
password when prompted. However, kudzu kept coming
back with Permission
denied
even though the root password I supplied is correct.

I have SELinux enabled (active) during installation. I
do not know if
this has
anything to do with 'Permission denied' I'm getting.

Has anyone come accross same problems?

Bisi