RSS and how it works

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Wed Jul 27 23:19:31 UTC 2005

I was reading about this and thought it might be something I can do/use.
I was wondering if someone uses this at home on their desktop or
whatever and how to does it work?  Does it sit on your desktop (coexist
with your current desktop background/image) and has updates to sites you
want to monitor?  Anyone with a screen shot of it and what it does for
you?

Also, does Fedora come with a "news aggregator" software or whatever it
is to use RSS feeds?

Thanks ahead of time,

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Everything is always harder, before it's easier!