Postfix errors

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Wed Jul 27 23:34:26 UTC 2005

Am Do, den 28.07.2005 schrieb redhatdude at bellsouth.net um 1:27:

> I'm getting these errors in maillog and I don't know what they mean
> or how to fix them. I'm running Postfix with cyrus-imapd and
> squirrelmail. Please advice.
> Thanks
>
> error bellow:
>
> lmtpunix[16008]: IOERROR: fstating sieve script /var/lib/imap/sieve/e/
> ej/defaultbc: No such file or directory
> lmtpunix[16008]: duplicate_check:
> <33759.67.116.53.52.1122503020.squirrel at www.daviszone.org> user.ej

Those are no Postfix log messages. They are caused by Cyrus-IMAPd and
neither are error messages. The first message indicates that you have no
sieve script for use "ej" (at least no byte code filter). The second
message tells you that you have the duplicate check being active.

# If enabled, lmtpd will suppress delivery of a message to a mailbox
# if a message with the same message-id (or resent-message-id) is
# recorded as having already been delivered to the mailbox.  Records
# the mailbox and message-id/resent-message-id of all successful
# deliveries.
#
#duplicatesuppression: yes

Alexander

Serendipity 01:30:49 up 12 days, 6:03, load average: 0.31, 0.35, 0.29