problem whit installation of kile-1.8.1.tar.bz2

Liloulinx alilou_linux at yahoo.fr
Thu Jul 28 23:25:20 UTC 2005

Hi
The version 1.7 of kile has some problems with the encoding (UTF8 and
iso-8859-15 that I use). The latest version do not has this problem but
it doesn't exist in rpm. So I have downloaded the file file
"kile-1.8.1.tar.bz2" and installed it like this:
- copy it in /usr/kile
- cd /usr/kile
- tar xvjf kile-1.8.1.tar.bz2
- cd kile-1.8.1
- ./configure  or ./configure --prefix=/usr  --with-qt-dir=/usr/lib/qt-3.3/
--> at this moment I have this problem (error):
checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.2) (headers and
libraries) not found. Please check your installation!
For more details about this problem, look at the end of config.log.
Do you know how to resolve this problem?
NB: I have an uploaded FC3
---
Lilolinx ( http://freealilou/free.fr )