FC4 - Firefox Personality ?

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 06:59:08 UTC 2005

On 7/29/05, taharka <res00vl8 at alltel.net> wrote:
> OK, cool. I'm strictly concentrating on firefox. Question, will your site list the sites that get reported to you?
>
> taharka
>
> Lexington, Kentucky U.S.A.

Of course. The idea is to provide a place to 'find' these sites. So
that in one's spare time one could visit them and surf around in
firefox. The intent is to make firefox (or opera or konquerer or any
other browser) a larger percent of total browser share for that site.
So when the webmaster looks at stats, he will see the need to support
these browsers.

I also am organizing sections on standards compliance, and suggestions
for writing to these webmasters. Links to firefox and opera will be
provided, as well as news regarding developments in browsers.

Dotan Cohen
http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/108/carey_mariah.php
Carey, Mariah Song Lyrics