twice email from the same person

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 17:25:11 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-07-29 at 10:49, Mike Klinke wrote:

> My guess is that it's not his box since many others are seeing this
> too.  A simple check of the message headers will show whether or
> not the RH servers have delivered two messages or not.  In one case
> in the past few days that happened to me.  Two identical messages
> of a conversation I wasn't involved in were delivered to me from
> the RH servers.  I copied Warren on the headers to let him know the
> RH servers were having a bad day.  Anyone else seeing this might
> want to do the same.

Same here for a few instances. When I replied much earlier in this
thread I got a few double copies that did not show anything in
the headers to indicate an additional copy was sent to my address.
Either someone is answering with BCC:'s to others or the list
has an occasional glitch.  I'm not getting duplicates in general,
just a few, and they were all in this thread.

--
    Les Mikesell
     lesmikesell at gmail.com