Constructive critisism; room for improvement:

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 12:19:43 UTC 2005

On 7/30/05, Andy Pieters <mailings at vlaamse-kern.com> wrote:
> On Saturday 30 July 2005 13:34, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> > Is this a question? Are you looking for a solution? There is one, you
> > know...
> And which whould that be then?
>

> With kind regards
>
> Andy
> --
> Registered Linux User Number 379093
> Now listening to [silence]
>
>    amaroK::the Coolest Media Player in the known Universe!
>

>    Cockroaches and socialites are the only things that can
>    stay up all night and eat anything.
>                                             Herb Caen

You do like this:
1) Hi list, this is my problem:
2) This is what I did before the problem started/ here is how to
reproduce the problem:
3) This is how I tried to fix it:
4) This is where I searched and this is what I found:
5) It didn't fix my problem because:

If you got this far (and I rarely do get to step 5, step 4 is usually
enough), then more than likely someone with far greater experience
with you, who has already solved exactly the same problem, will smile
and say "try this".

Dotan
http://song-lirics.com/sl/artist/377/nine-inch-nails-lirics.php
Nine Inch Nails