FC4-Network Problem

akonstam at trinity.edu akonstam at trinity.edu
Sat Jul 30 21:54:28 UTC 2005

On Sat, Jul 30, 2005 at 02:21:01PM -0700, Hoffmann wrote:

> Hi All;
>
> I think the problem is the I would need to get the
> apropriate driver for network. On my Windows
> partition, my network is fine. Moreover, I have check
> on the manufacture webpage (HP) for the drivers, but
> all I have found was drivers for windows. Is there any
> place I could get those drivers for linux?
> Thanks!
> Hoffmann

Let us go back a step. What exactly happened when you used:
system-config-network to set up the network?

I am guessing (as did Alexandar did ) that the driver is: e100
or at worst e1000.

Go to the site in which Intel network card drivers exist and check
there.

I don't know who my grandfather was; I am much more concerned to know
what his grandson will be.
		-- Abraham Lincoln
Aaron Konstam
Computer Science