Orinoco Gold 8470-WD on CF4

David Cary Hart fedora at tqmcube.com
Sun Jul 31 14:23:20 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-07-30 at 16:17 -0400, Andy Oram wrote:
> Thanks for the encouragement. The paokage is sharutils. I'm
> downloading it now. (I did hope to push forward the
> knowledge of the readers by my posting, not just to
> complain.)
>
> Andy

An alternative to MadWiFi is ndiswrapper which facilitates the use of
Windows drivers. Having used both on Atheros for some time, I get VASTLY
improved performance with ndiswrapper (YMMV). Ndiswrapper is available
from the Dag repo. The source and docs are here:
http://ndiswrapper.sourceforge.net/
--
Tired of spam? Do YOUR part: http://www.BoulderPledge.org
Our DNSRBL - Eliminate Spam: http://www.TQMcube.com/spam_trap.htm