Start system-logviewer maximized

Esteban Xandri esteban.xandri at speedy.com.ar
Wed Jun 1 04:16:47 UTC 2005

Under Gnome, system-logviewer starts with a small unmaximized window
which is quite annoying. I maximized it and tried to save this size
using gnome-session-save, but then, a Warning appears with the message :
"These windows do not support save current setup and will have to be
restarted manually next time you log in"
Title	System Logs
Class	System-logviewer

I read the man page of system-logviewer and explains width and height
parameters, but they only adjust window's size.

Any suggestion on how to make logviewer starts maximized?

Thanks in advance

--
Esteban Xandri <esteban.xandri at speedy.com.ar>