Will the Xtasy Everything Personal Cinema work?

James T. Carver jtcarver at skinartz.com
Thu Jun 2 19:36:38 UTC 2005

On Thursday 02 June 2005 10:39 am, fedora-list-request at redhat.com wrote:
> Message: 3
> Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 13:18:16 -0400 (EDT)
> From: tom.wilkinson at weeklyzone.com
> Subject: Will the Xtasy Everything Personal Cinema work?
> To: fedora-list at redhat.com
>
> I am wondering if anyone knows if this tv tuner works under linux (FC3).
> Thanks
> Tom

Depends on the chipset, you might go to
http://www.linux.org/docs/ldp/howto/BTTV/index.html where they do have a
fairly decent list of compatable cards. I didn't see your card listed, but
you might search the FCC database using the FCC id numbers to determin who
really made the card and check the howto using that information.  There are a
lot of brands that are actually oem manufactured by the same company so
sometimes an FCC database search is the best bet. after that if you the basic
card is not listed, you will have to email or call the manufacturer to get
the tech specs.

James Carver