booting parameters in Grub

Glenn Story glenn.story at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 15:22:52 UTC 2005

You might be able to retrieve the parameters using a method such as this:

1.  Boot Debian.  (This assumes you can do that successfully.)
2.  From Debian mount the /boot partition from your fedora system.
3.  Now you can read the menu.lst file or grub.conf (normally one is a
link to the other).

You you can copy the commands from the Fedora grub.conf to the
corresponding entries in the Debian grub.conf.

-- Glenn