/ partition full root user also not able to write anything to disk

LG liju_gopinath at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 5 08:50:15 UTC 2005

Hai all..

I have got a problem with my system....when i issue the command df-h.
Its shows / partition to be 100% used, where in actual case it is not  so....what could be the problem.I am not abe to write any thing in to the disk because of this.
Even as root it is not possible...This problem happened when i tried to mount a  cd-rw. Before also I have faced similar problem in Redhat Hat
Enterprise Linux 3...but that time there was no cd-rw.If any one knows  a solution for this the plese do post.....Thanks in advance.

Problem not solved with running out of inodes...

http://mail.yahoo.com