Installation problem Oracle 10g on FC3

Filiz Cetin filiz.cetin at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 09:29:29 UTC 2005

Hi Oded

In fact no oracle scripts are installed in /u01/app/oracle, including
tnsping or sqlplus etc since one of recommended assistants fail.

The installer gives me an error during the installation of
configuration assistants -> Enterprise Manager Repository Creation
Assistant and leaves me with retry / next / cance options.

Best
Filiz