firefox 1.0.4

Duncan Lithgow duncan at lithgow-schmidt.dk
Sun Jun 5 15:40:50 UTC 2005

Alexander Dalloz wrote:

>Am So, den 05.06.2005 schrieb Duncan Lithgow um 17:11:
>

>>I've gone into the KDE control centre and set the text - html/hml etc
>>to load '/usr/share/firefox-installer/firefox' - my slightly odd path
>>to firefox - but it doesn't seem to work. What have I missed, and why
>>is 1.0.4 not in the repos (that I could find)
>>
>>Duncan
>>

>It is:
>http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/updates/3/i386/firefox-1.0.4-1.3.1.i386.rpm
>
>Alexander

All I can see is this in base:

firefox.i386                             0.10.1-1.0PR1.20       base
Matched from:
firefox
Mozilla Firefox Web browser.
Mozilla Firefox is an open-source web browser, designed for standards
compliance, performance and portability.
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/firefox/

Do I need to install that and then run yum update?

Duncan