Installation problem Oracle 10g on FC3 - TOra

Filiz Cetin filiz.cetin at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 21:27:57 UTC 2005

Hi,

I've solved my problem. I installed Oracle again, I gave the SID and
database name without dot (.)  but the default value has dot (.)
emrep.
I've changed the value without dot. I works.

Oracle is working, ı create databases using dbca

I installed TOra, however, ı could not connect oracle. TOra gives me an error,

unable to connect to the database.
ORA-01034 Oracle not available
ORA-27101 shared memory realm does not exist
Linux Error: 2: no such file or directory

I searched google, but, ı could not find a solution.

Have you faced with before?

Thanks
--
Filiz