Need advice on new mailserver and spam

Erich Carlson computerperceptions at coxinet.net
Mon Jun 6 15:30:52 UTC 2005

I would encourage you to block all email not sent to a specified user. I
run and host a lot of web sites, if I used a default catch call for
unlabed email, I'd have too much unwanted email. Tighten it down first,
then make sure your spam program is allowing the incoming of official
good email. Also, either scan incoming emails for viruses, or run the
emails through an anti-virus checker before passing along to recipient.

Just some suggestions, hope it helps you formulate a better solution to
your systems analysis program.

Erich