OT - Minicom Send files/Upload option problem

Mark Sargent powderkeg at snow.email.ne.jp
Thu Jun 9 06:52:56 UTC 2005

> | downloaded...1 Question...when compiling(still green at compiling),
> do I
> | need to tell it to recognize the tools needed for x/y modem etc..?
>
> I compiled it a while ago and have forgotten: IIRC it just spawns sx and
> rx, which come from the package
>
> lrzsz
>
> so as long as they're installed and on your path (they go in /usr/bin
> normally so that's okay) it'll be okay.
>
> - -Andy

Hi All,

I got the following,

 ./configure
./configure: line 3: qmake: command not found
./configure: line 3: /bin/qmake: No such file or directory
qmake not found. Do you have Qt?

and went to the Qt official site, and, well, to tell the truth, got
confused.

from the commi site,*
Requirements* You need the devel-packages from X11 and QT 3.x in order
to compile from source.

so, do I need to buy this app, Qt, to install commi..? What is X11..?
Ah, X11 is X Window..well, at least that's free(but, i need the devel
packages of X11.?)...Cheers.

Mark Sargent.