FC4 Repositories

William Hooper whooperhsd3 at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 9 12:26:46 UTC 2005

Temlakos wrote:

> In answer to Alexander, yes, I've been following the discussion. In my
> opinion the discussion has been inconclusive. Which is a polite way of
> saying that I have seen nothing that I can safely construe as a pledge by
> any repo maintainer to maintain compatibility with Extras or Livna. All
> I'm doing now is asking for that pledge--and asking it here, in this
> forum, which is probably the most appropriate forum for such a discussion,
> anyway.

If you are looking for a response from the third-party package mantainers,
the most appropriate forum for that discussion would be the third-party
repo mailing list.  For example:

http://dag.wieers.com/home-made/apt/FAQ.php#C2
C2. Where can I discuss about these packages ?
If you have a general question, a compatibility problem or want to discuss
something with other users, you can post on the FreshRPMS mailinglist.

http://atrpms.net/
Use the mailing lists or the bug tracking system for comments, bugs and
requests about the packages.

William Hooper