apache updates

Captain Bubudiu bubudiu2005 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 9 18:59:36 UTC 2005

http://www.advogato.org/person/mjcox/diary.html?start=132

> regards
> Rahul

This was covered before at
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2005-April/msg01977.html

I've  got several FC3 boxes running the latest and
greatest Apache 2.0.54 , Mysql 4.1.12 and php 4.3.11 .
The trick is to grab the source rpms from an upstream
source and rebuild them.

Only watchout against trying to rebuild openssl  as
everything depends on it.

Fedora Core - The power of Open Source Now! Please search the archives  and fedoraforum.org as the question is likely to have been asked before.

Cheers
Captain Bubudiu