Upgrade from RH9 to FC3 or FC4

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Sat Jun 11 17:41:27 UTC 2005

--On Saturday, June 11, 2005 6:22 PM +0100 Captain Bubudiu
<bubudiu2005 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> 3. I would recommend you get a GRsecurity kernel and
> sit tight on RH9. FedoraLegacy has updates for RH9 by
> the way so make it a habit to update from them.  A
> firewall machine with no LAMP (Apache MySQL and PHP)
> is harder to exploit and grsecurity locks down things
> well.

Be sure to subscribe to the -legacy mailing list and help test packages. A
lot of stuff is sitting in the hopper awaiting testing. If it doesn't get
tested, it doesn't get released. See the list archives over the last couple
of weeks for details.