Supertux...yes that's right.

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Sat Jun 11 19:44:00 UTC 2005

Steve & Julie Croteau wrote:

>Their favorite game SUPERTUX isn't included with FC3.....sorry.
>

>On Saturday 11 June 2005 12:35 pm, Steve & Julie Croteau wrote:
>

>>OK, this is serious stuff, a matter of life or death....mine.  The kids
>>weren't too thrilled about the change to FC3 from SuSE 9.2.  I sure was but
>>that's a different story.  Their favorite game SUPERTUX is included in FC3.
>>I've tried installing the FC2 and an ASP (I don't know what that means)
>>versions but haven't had any luck.  Does someone have an FC3 rpm?  And, how
>>do I uninstall both of the previous failed attempts?  You'll be a hero!!
>>Thanks, Steve.

I can see it in
http://fedoraproject.org/extras/3/i386/repodata/repoview/Amusements.Games.group.html
Take a look at the instructions for enabling Fedora Extras repository
here: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/UsingExtras
After you enable it, run "yum install supertux" as root user

regards
Rahul

Ps: Fedora Extras repository will be enabled by default in Fedora Core 4
and above