restorecon does not change context

Pasha R e97665728 at 013.net
Sun Jun 12 20:30:41 UTC 2005

Hi,

I'm getting an error when starting mldonkey. I see messages in a system
log saying that access to a /lib/tls/libc-2.3.5.so is denied. mldonkey
uses a chroot environment in /chroot/mldonkey. When I list files
in /chroot/mldonkey/lib/tls, they have a root:object_r:default_t
context. I run command 'restorecon -vv libc-2.3.5.so' and it says that
it changes context to system_u:object_r:default_t. After that ls -Z
still reports root:object_r:default_t. What could be the problem with
it?