Shared libraries broken

Olaf Mueller daily-planet at istari.de
Mon Jun 13 09:50:24 UTC 2005

Hello,

after an manually fsck on /usr there are a lot of shared libraries
errors. How can I repair these libraries without installing everything
new?
And some binaries such as /usr/bin/id seems also to be missing:
/etc/rc3.d/S13irqbalance: line 18: id: command not found

Then I can use vi under init 1, but not under init 3 or 5. The rpm
command is not usable any more: error while loading shared libraries:
librpm-4.3.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory.

Oh, this is a real horror, I hope some will help me, please.
Thank you
Olaf