FC4 Released!!

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 13 14:34:13 UTC 2005

--- Terry Polzin <fox3ec208 at wideopenwest.com> wrote:

> On Monday 13 June 2005 10:12 am, Claude Jones wrote:
> > On Mon June 13 2005 10:01 am, Yue Feng wrote:
> > Anyone find a mirror with the DVD iso? Found a
> bunch with the CD's, but no
> > DVD. Has it just not been prepared yet?
> check the Duke mirror.
> > --

Is it just me, but the date of release for Fedora Core
3 was June 6, was postponed for Today June 13 and yet
in the official fedora/redhat download page they have
the June 6 date
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/4/i386/iso/

There is no FC4-i386-dvd.iso there either.

Regards,

Antonio