Fedora updates.

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Tue Jun 14 19:35:55 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-06-14 at 15:26 -0400, Patrick Luk top-posted:
> I guess unless we use RedHat Enterprise Linux right?

I've done many upgrades and they've usually been fairly painless. You
need to go through the upgrade.log file that anaconda leaves behind and
make sure you merge configuration file changes when necessary (where it
refers to creating a .rpmnew or .rpmsave file). You should also bear in
mind that an upgraded system will not result in the same system that a
freshly-installed one would deliver (e.g. use of lvm2).

Paul.
--
Paul Howarth <paul at city-fan.org>