FC4 installation

Chris Mermagen cmermag at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 02:04:03 UTC 2005

did a fresh install on 2 machines, 1 a dell latitude c840 and 1 an amd 2200+
xp system.

Both installed flawlessly, no problems at all :)

Unfortunately, I must have typed the wrong password twice on the dell, for
when I went to get out of the screen saver, it wouldn't let me log in. I
rebooted and it killed the 2nd module drive lol where fc4 was installed :(
hehe I think it was just a function of an older modular drive.

otherwise, nice and easy.. getting to learn yum a bit more, and all is well.

Chris