Intel+FC4

Caglar Ulkuderner caglar at tubitak.gov.tr
Wed Jun 15 12:50:14 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I have D865GBF/D865PERC Desktop Board with 1024MB Kingston Ram. I downloaded
DVD and CD iso images. I checked sha1sums everything was ok. I burn DVD and
CD isos. When I tried to boot my computer it gave some errors and did not
boot. I tried that DVD and CD an other computer I worked. I tried to boot
FC3 in my computer it boot again. I think there is a problem on initrd and
vmlinux in isolinux directory.

I will try to merge FC3 isolinux and FC4. And then i will try to make a
bootable DVD. Do anybody have an idea about this solution and problem?

Thanks All
Caglar Ulkuderner
System Administrator / Computer Engineer, TUBITAK