Security Info: Sun Java J2SE 5 and J2SE 1.4 vulnerable *update*

Captain Bubudiu bubudiu2005 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 15 19:21:26 UTC 2005

http://www.lykkenborg.no/blog/java/2005/06/installing-java-for-linux-howto.html
>   --> Self-extracting file installation
>
> When you install the current Java by Sun then you
> should use
> www.jpackage.org. It much better allows you
> switching the default Java
> engine and even allows you to run different versions
> in parallel, i.e.
> 1.4.2 and 1.5 (5).
>
> Alexander

What is the "official line"? Are we getting an update
from Fedora through yum? (Presumably a redhat dude
should be in the know.)

Alexander as you are always asking for CVE numbers
what is the CVE id for this issue? Have you considered
filing a bug report?

Fedora Core - The power of Open Source Now! Please search the archives
and fedoraforum.org as the question is likely to have been asked before.

Cheers
Captain Bubudiu