2 computer network from Wi-Fi

THUFIR HAWAT hawat.thufir at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 00:27:30 UTC 2005

right now I have win2k on both of my computers, arrakis and caladan.
arrakis is dual boot and has two ethernet sockets (is that the term?).
 neither computer, when running windows, even sees the wl-330g.  right
now I'm using the wl-330g for my internet connection, so that's
something funky between windows and the wl-330g.

I'm considering hitting the "reset" button on the wl-330g and doing
this, for the moment, under windows.  I'm only concerned about totally
losing my internet connection, which would create a hassle of enormous
proportions.

any thoughts?

-Thufir