No sound on FC4

Zoran Spasojevic news at heligon.com
Thu Jun 16 03:59:42 UTC 2005

When I run
system-config-soundcard
I get
amixer: Unable to find simple control 'PCM-2',0

amixer: Unable to find simple control 'DRC Range',0

Playing WAVE '/usr/share/system-config-soundcard/sound-sample.wav' :
Signed 16 bit Little Endian, Rate 44100 Hz, Stereo

My sound card is

Vendor: Cirrus
Model: Logic CD 4614/22/24 [CrystalClear SoundFusion Audio Accelerator]
Module: snd-cs46xx

The result is that I do not have sound on my computer under FC4.
I did not have any problems with FC3 or FC2 on the same computer.
I would be grateful for any suggestions on how to fix this.
Thanks in advance,
Zoran